Registering on OMX is simple and only takes a few minutes to get fully set up. This article will walk you through the process of creating your own user login on OMX.
1. Go to www.theomx.com
2. Click on 'Get Started' in the upper right corner
3. Enter your email address and create a password. Click "Next" to move on to the next step.
4. Enter your details in the form. Your email, name, password and consent are required. Attach your user account to a company profile by typing in your company name and selecting it from the options that will appear as you type.
5. If your company does not appear, you may have to create a company profile for it. After completing the registration process detailed on this page, you can add your company to OMX by following the instructions here.
6. Once you click 'Register' you will receive a confirmation email from OMX. If you don't receive this email within a few minutes and it's not in your SPAM/JUNK folder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
7. Once you've received this email, please click on the confirmation link in the email to complete the registration.