When searching in the OMX Marketplace you will see profiles with a blue checkmark next to their organization name - this icon means that organization has been verified in OMX.
The verified badge, much like endorsements on LinkedIn, is a sign that another organization has endorsed or vouched for that organization.
The rules of verifying organizations are as follows:
- Any organization in OMX can be verified by another company that is also verified.
- The idea behind a company being verified is that someone proactively “vouches” for that company – in other words, that you know the organization, and as far as you know, their OMX profile is an accurate reflection of what they offer
- It will remain anonymous whom verified whom, just that certain companies are indeed verified by other verified companies in OMX.
- All of our major prime contractors and Tier 1s with significant presence in OMX, are verified by the OMX team.
- An organization can only be verified once.
- An organization does not need to be claimed in order to be verified.
If your organization has been verified in OMX, you can verify other organizations from their company profile (unless they have already been verified.)
To verify another organization in OMX, scroll to the bottom of their company profile and click the blue 'Verify this Organization' button. We encourage verified organizations to vouch for another company on OMX by verifying their company profile.
You will also notice the verified badge when sending messages or documents from your OMX Dashboard. The verified badge will appear as a small shield next to the organization’s name.