Once you have set up your organization's divisions in OMX, you can filter your organization's programs by the division that they are associated with.
As a reminder, you can associate a program with a division by selecting the division from the 'Division' dropdown when creating a new program. To read full instructions on how to create programs in OMX, click here.
1. To view all of your organization's programs, select the 'Programs' tab on your company Dashboard.
2. Once on your 'Programs' page, you'll be able to see all of your organization's programs, including the associated countries and divisions, contract amounts, status, obligation amounts and approvals. From this page, click the filter icon in the upper right corner to filter by division.
3. Select the division that you would like to view from the dropdown menu that appears.
4. Once selected, click ‘Apply’ to filter by that division. You will now be able to view the programs that are specific to the division that you selected.
5. You can download any of the data that your organization has stored in OMX to excel at any time.