As buyers with obligations are relying more and more on OMX to create and develop relationships with suppliers, it's important to keep your OMX profile in top shape as buyers look to fulfill their obligations. We've put together a few helpful tips on getting your profile noticed.
1. Make sure your subdomain is unique - making your subdomain unique allows you to differentiate yourself from the companies in the OMX that make and provide similar products and services. Don't go too far, however, as making the domain easy to remember is also important.
2. Indicate your type - make sure that you've identified yourself properly as a prime, supplier, development agency, etc...
3. Keep your description up to date - keeping your company description up to date is important for two reasons. First, it allows companies on the platform know you are active, making them much more likely to reach out. Second, much of the keyword search in the OMX is driven by your description and key capabilities. Make sure you've listed your key products, services and capabilities in this area.
4. List your sales and exports - this is particularly helpful for buyers with offsets or stakeholder obligations as it feeds into the OMX visualization tools and helps with the creation of Value Propositions and reports.
5. List the number of employees at your firm - with various types of programs prioritizing involvement by small and medium sized enterprises it's important to let buyers know if you fall into this category.
6. List your certifications - when doing advanced searches in OMX, buyers are often looking for specific requirements and listing your certifications can help you show up in more searches.
7. Keep your contact information up to date - keeping your contact information up to date, with at least one visible contact on your profile, ensures that buyers can easily contact your company when they find you in their search results.
For further questions or comments, please contact: email@example.com.
You can edit your company profile from the "Settings" tab on the left side of your screen. You can adjust or add to your company details, products and contacts by selecting the dropdowns that appear.