As a supplier on OMX, you may have buyers add you as a recipient to their projects in the platform. When a project is shared with you, you are able to add details to that project. You can edit key details that have been shared with you, such as the contract amount, domestic content value, direct/indirect, SME, region, milestones and notes including capabilities and the potential impact that the project will have on your company. Overall, your participation in filling in the project details will result in more accurate reporting to the government or other stakeholders and can help convince them of the value of the project if the program is still in the bid phase.
1. When you have been added as a recipient to a project, the project will appear under the 'Transactions' tab on your company Dashboard. You can review the project by clicking on the project name in the dropdown menu that appears.
2. Select the Project that you would like to make suggestions to.
3. Once on the project specific page, click 'Edit' in the upper right corner.
4. You are then able to enter your answers in the text boxes that appear for the details that have been shared with you.
5. When you are finished adding revisions the project, click 'Save'. You can still edit your contributions after saving them.
6. Your client will then be able to view your contributions alongside the data that they've entered on the project.