As a supplier in OMX, you may have buyers share transactions with you to add further information, suggest revisions, and add subcontractors. Adding the subcontractors/suppliers that you have worked with as part of the project helps your client estimate the total downstream economic impact of their work for bids or stakeholder relations, visualize the total geographic distribution of their supply chain, and reduce supply chain risk for large programs.
1. To add subcontractors to a project, click the 'Transactions' tab on your company dashboard.
2. On the transactions page, you will see all of the projects that have been shared with you by your clients. Click the project name that you wish to add subcontractors to.
3. Click the 'Subcontractors' tab from the project specific page.
4. On the 'Subcontractors' tab you will see a list of your current subcontractors (if your organization has already added any). Click the blue 'Add subcontractor' button to add a new subcontractor to the project.
5. Fill in your subcontractor details, including the recipient name, description of the work, contract amount, PO dates, domestic content for that supplier and the estimated economic impacts resulting from the work.
Filling in the economic impact section of the subcontractors page will allow your client to analyze the total downstream impacts resulting from their work with you. You can select the activity type that best suits the type of work that was done and the regional information from the dropdown menus on the left. You can add additional impacts such as the estimated value of exports, indirect revenues, investment and jobs that result from your contract with the supplier.
6. When you are finished, click 'Save' at the top of the page. Your client will now see your subcontractors for the work under the project and program sections of their account.