HOW TO JOIN OMX
1. Go to www.theomx.com
2. Click on 'Get Started' in the upper right corner
3. Enter your email address and create a password. Click "Next" to move on to the next step.
4. Enter your details in the form. Your email, name, password and consent are required. Attach your user account to a company profile by typing in your company name and selecting it from the options that will appear as you type.
5. If your company does not appear, you may have to create a company profile . After completing the registration process detailed on this page, you can add your company to OMX by following the instructions here.
6. Once you click 'Register' you will receive a confirmation email from OMX. If you don't receive this email within a few minutes and it's not in your SPAM/JUNK folder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
In order to view the General Atomics questionnaire, you must ensure that the country of ownership listed on your OMX profile is Belgium.
1. Hover over your company name in the the top right hand corner and that will produce a drop down menu.
2. Scroll the bottom of that menu, then click on Settings and then select Organization, and finally click on Details
3. Select your Country of Ownership as Belgium
NOW THAT I AM ALL SETUP HOW DO I RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE?
To begin, click on this General Atomics link to be directed to their OMX profile page.
Once on the General Atomics profile, click the factory icon in the upper right corner. where you will be directed to the questions they are looking to gather from you.
You can fill in your responses and upload any documents. When you are ready to send your response to your potential client, click "Save" in the upper right corner.
When your response is submitted, you will see a green submitted box appear in the upper right corner. Once you see this, you can be assured that your response has been gathered by the company.